This opportunity is a full-time permanent position working with and supporting the Architects on the development of projects.
- The successful candidate must have an architectural degree
- Advanced knowledge of the Building Code, Revit and AutoCAD.
- Develop design and construction documents
- Coordinate architectural drawings with consultant drawings
- Prepare specifications and cost estimates
- Contract administration
- Analyse building codes, space requirements and site requirements
- Preparation of RFP submissions
Please forward your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org